| || || |
The SuncoastHR Email Marketing Policy applies to all Sponsors who are provided the attendee roster.
1. Regarding e-mail follow-up: All communication must comply with national CAN-SPAM regulations and include an opt-out link as a courtesy to all event registrants. For more information regarding CAN-SPAM regulations, go to: https://www.spamlaws.com/spam-laws.html
2. Pre-conference participant list e-mail marketing is limited to one (1) message per event registrant up to the event date.
3. Post-conference participant list e-mail marketing is limited to the following:
4. Electronic pre/post conference participant and vendor list sharing is strictly prohibited.
- THREE (3) messages per event registrant for PREMIUM AND PLATINUM sponsors after the date of the event.
- TWO (2) messages per event registrant for GOLD Sponsors after the event date of the event
5. Use of the SuncoastHR or Conference logo included in any/all communication (electronic or otherwise) is strictly prohibited.